Job ID: 2209059 Location:
MILLINGTON , TN , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking an Adobe Experience Manager Developer
in Millington, TN to support a government program. After 2 week training this position will be Remote with visits to the site only a few times a year. Primary Job Duties:
Qualifications TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Develop, implement, and document Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) based application development procedures for use by Business Analysts and Project Managers.
- Provide application design, workflow design, administration, technical support, forms and end-to-end client application support for the development and implementation of forms and other business processes on the AEM suite of products.
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, and potential client groups to identify appropriate business needs which may be satisfied by use of the Adobe AEM suite of products, to include working the Adobe interfaces to other systems (API).
- Assist in quantifying timeframes, work activities, and other development and implementation parameters that may affect project resources, costs, and timelines.
- Design forms, develop processes, develop workflows, configure application specific permissions, provide Adobe scripting for exceptional or unusual requirements, and otherwise support the development, implementation, and testing of individual project applications on the Adobe suite. (This development effort will include both front-end (native mode Adobe), internal Adobe scripting and back-end (API) interfaces to other applications and systems.
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Must be able to obtain a Security+, CISSP, or CASP certification within 6 months of start date.
- Must obtain, within six (6) months of the hire date, an AEM certification.
- 4 + years of experience specifically as an Application Developer in an enterprise-level environment using AEM suite 6.3 or newer. This would include AEM PDFs and Adaptive Forms, Reader Extensions, and Digital Signatures at a minimum.
- AEM, Adobe Acrobat Software, and Adobe Reader Software knowledge and experience.
- Structured Query Language (SQL) knowledge and experience.
- 3 + years' experience developing interactive forms, documents, document templates, and workflows in an integrated environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Interim clearance to start with the ability to obtain and maintain Secret clearance
- Department of the Navy (DoN) experience
- Adobe AEM certification preferred
Target salary range: $95,001 - $105,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.