Job Title: Business Analyst (Dynamics CRM)
Location: New York, NY 11201
Duration: 10 months
Spruce Technology is a mid-size and rapidly-growing Information Technology services firm headquartered in New Jersey. An award-winning firm (Inc 5000, Smart CEO) with a steadily growing portfolio of commercial and government clients, Spruce Technology provides innovative technology solutions, specialized IT staff, and IT strategy consulting nationwide.
Spruce Technology, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived age, sex, pregnancy, race, creed, color, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information, religion, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Understand the business ask and document business requirements, conduct Gap Analysis if needed.
- Evaluate current business processes against the standard Microsoft Dynamics CRM. functionality, translate them into functional requirements and designs;
- Conceptualize and design best-practice solutions that leverage product and industry knowledge, as directed by requirements.
- Create, socialize and refine detailed functional designs with other project team leads and client business representatives.
- Provide insight into designs, verify test conditions and assist with User Acceptance Testing and Demonstrations.
- Verify the application matches those requirements, and ensure the application meets end user expectations.
- Manage defect triage during internal and external testing events;
- Develop and maintain any additional supporting documents, artifacts and deliverables generated in the Analysis & Design phase.
- Work with project managers to obtain consensus and signoff on requirements deliverables
- Perform special projects and initiatives as assigned
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience working with Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Deep know-how and proven record of Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation life-cycle (participated in at least two implementations).
- Experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 (CRM, Online).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM concepts (i.e. Configuration, Customization, Workflow, Integration etc.).
- Experience developing and employing functional project artifacts (Solution Designs, Use Cases, User Stories, Requirements Definitions, Process Definitions, User interface Design).
- Experience working with formal SDLCs, business analysis methodologies and major project management methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, etc.).
- Experience using standard project tools including Microsoft Project, Excel and PowerPoint.
If interested, please forward a latest copy of your resume with contact information to (Abdul/ 973.324.7917 / email@example.com)