Our client is looking for an Adobe UI Architect who is a React specialist/guru. The ideal candidate needs to be an architect who will not only be leading our POD's in India, but is also expected to have HUGE influence and help to lead Adobe migrate towards React from their existing code base.
YOU'LL GET THE CHANCE TO:
- Develop UI components based on ReactJS according to specification defined for its visual design, interaction design and accessibility requirements.
- Participate actively in the design and architecture discussions of the individual UI components as well as the library as a whole.
- Conduct research activities of different technologies that could be incorporated as part of the library.
- Potentially participate in the development of tooling mechanisms required to build the component library as part of the continuous integration pipelines.
- Provide guidance to application development teams using the component library in terms of best practices.
- Gather feedback from other application developers in the use of the library and share it with the team to enhance the design and architecture of the component library to improve its usability and adoption.
- Participate in support activities to help application developers get the most out of the component library.
WHAT WILL HELP YOU SUCCEED:
- 6+ years experience in Software Development, 4+ in UI Development
- Experience using modern front-end frameworks or libraries: AngularJS, ReactJS, VueJS, Ember and the like.
- Exposure to ReactJS and Webpack
- Excellent communication skills
We are interested in hard-working, fast-learning talents and we have the know-how and scale to help you make your own career path. If you seek an entrepreneurial, flexible and team-oriented culture, come join us.