A Product Support Specialist II job in the Mountain View area with the World's leading Search Engine Company is available courtesy of Modis Engineering. For the Ads Product Support Coordinator job, our client is seeking a tech-savvy individual who loves to connect people with technology. This position will play a key role in assisting our Engineering and Product teams launch AdWords improvements and fulfill client needs. Implement client requests and communicate user feedback to Engineering and Product teams. Troubleshoot technical problems and escalate bug reports. Monitor customer feedback and product performance.
Product Support Specialist ii job responsibilities include:
* Monitoring support requests from clients, prioritize/rank as needed and go to Client accounts to troubleshoot the requests.
* Support the Marketplace team with client questions, issues, and technical problems.
* Work closely with accounts to oversee quality assurance and investigate error messages (using training and documented guidelines), then escalate when you are unable to resolve.
* Additional Responsibilities - Will review all support requests within various databases and troubleshoot errors + triage when applicable.
* Will fulfill reporting requirements to monitor support/problem trends and analyze for insights/recommendations.
* Ad Format troubleshooting.
* Review support requests daily across multiple whitelists.
* Perform troubleshooting / answer client questions and triage (escalate) when necessary Track work in data sheets (Google spreadsheets - specific parameters to be tracked / implementation TBD).
* Run product performance/support reports to analyze issue trends and provide insights/recommendations for improvement.
* Bachelor's degree (Associate's or technical school) degree or diploma in technology.
* Minimum 2 years experience in Product Coordinator role demonstrating core responsibilities of internet products based technical support or supporting an engineering team.
* Understand advertisement campaigns.
* Attention to detail.
* Experience with dealing a manual processes.
* Nice to haves: -Experience with AdWords a plus
If you are interested in this Ads Product Support Coordinator job in Mountain View, then please click APPLY NOW. If you are interested in this opportunity, please contact Chuck Oeland at (408) 328-0777 or at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer