Jersey City, NJ Description:
Our client, a leading Financial company, is currently seeking an Advanced .NET Developer
to join their team.
Please email resumes to Patrick McKelvey at email@example.com
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3 rd party candidates will not be considered. ** This successful candidate will have the following background:
Expert in in .NET design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems/infrastructure for large-scale programs (e.g., Expert Engineers) starting to be firm-wide resources working on projects across JPMC
§ Is multi-skilled with expertise across software development lifecycle and toolset
§ May be recognized as a leader in Agile and cultivating teams working in Agile frameworks
§ Sought out as coach for at least one technical skill
§ Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, resiliency, security
§ Stays abreast of cutting edge technologies/trends and uses experience to influence application of those technologies/trends to support the business; may give speeches and outside the firm, writes articles
• Develop an understanding of our products and the problems we are attempting to solve. Go beyond working from requirements... help architect the system and ship production ready code early and often in a scrum shop.
• Conduct and participate in Agile Scrum calls to ensure technical and business partners have current status on delivery progress.
• Minimum 5+ years of web application development work experience is required.
• Experience working with agile methodology is required.
• Solid hands-on experience with .Net skills including REST, Web Services is required. JAVA is a plus.
• Excellent knowledge of MSSQL and/or Oracle
**Candidates must be available to work directly on our w2 without sponsorship. 3 rd party candidates will not be considered.** The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices. The Judge Group prides itself on delivering services of exceptional quality and value while upholding our commitment to customer service. Find out more information at www.judge.com. Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com