Kforce has a client that is seeking an Advanced Analytics & Reporting Consultant in GA, CO, or CA.
The Advanced Analytics & Reporting Consultant is responsible for driving strategic data-informed decisions, gathering data and information on target variables in an established systematic fashion, and preparing data for analytic efforts. This position drives the execution of creative data analytic approaches leading to actionable outcomes across functional areas, business and/or clinical lines, interprets complex data analyses, and leads the development of advanced analytical and/or statistical models enabling informed business decisions.
Major Responsibilities/Essential Functions:
* Advanced Analytics & Reporting Consultant will identify and evaluates emerging trends in health insurance and health care
* Practices self-leadership and promotes learning in others by building relationships with cross-functional stakeholders
* Communicating information and providing advice to drive projects forward
* Advanced Analytics & Reporting Consultant will be influencing team members within assigned unit
* Listening and responding to, seeking, and addressing performance feedback
* Adapting to competing demands and new responsibilities
* As an Advanced Analytics & Reporting Consultant, you will be providing feedback to others, including upward feedback to leadership, and mentoring junior team members
* Creating and executing plans to capitalize on strengths and develop weaknesses
* Adapting to and learning from change, difficulties, and feedback
* Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Social/Physical/Life Science, Business, or related field
* Certification in one of the following is preferred: Oracle Business intelligence (OBI), EMC Data Science Associate (EMCDSA), Certified Authorization Professional (CAP), or Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
* Experience in data analytics required
* Health insurance experience is preferred
* Python or similar language is preferred
Additional Details/Preferred Qualifications:
* Experience using Advanced statistical techniques and ability to apply these to use cases such as attribution and segmentation, examples being propensity score matching, random forest, survivor models, etc.
* Experience providing insights to c-suite executives
* Familiarity with Adobe Analytics and/or clickstream data
* Able to extract, clean, analyze, and present findings from large data sets
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.