Markem-Imaje is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, print and apply label systems. Markem-Imaje delivers fully integrated solutions that enable product quality and safety, regulatory and retailer compliance, better product recalls and improved manufacturing processes.
Are you a challenge-driven Advanced Manufacturing Engineer with proven track record in industrial process engineering, and willing to become part of an international organization?
In this role you'll be... conducting Advanced Manufacturing Engineering work in New Product Development projects.
You'll have an opportunity to... be part of new product development projects and work in a highly cross-functional (R&D, Supply Chain, Marketing...) and multicultural environment.
You should possess... a confirmed senior experience in complex industrial project management, engineering processes and high tech industrial products.
• Integrate innovation programs with cross functional teams.
• Develop manufacturing processes for all future products and technology managed by the global design center.
• Assure all requirements and quality standards are integrated in the innovation programs according to DFX standards.
• Explore and research all emerging processes and manufacturing technologies .
• Coordinate with design, sales and operations teams to develop manufacturing processes for new products to achieve corporate Design to Value objectives.
• Contribute to Make vs Buy analysis in the manufacturing activities.
• Ensure manufacturing processes meet the right level of controls, stability (Critical characteristics, PFMEA, Statistic controls, 6 sigma techniques etc).
Education and/or Experience Required
• Bachelors degree required (mechanical, micromechanics, electronics, industrial, hydraulics).
• Masters degree in engineering preferred
• Min 10 years' experience in industrial process engineering, producing high tech products.
• Mandatory successful development of manufacturing processes.
• Experience in project management with cross-functional team members.
• Methodologies: Six Sigma, lean manufacturing, value engineering...
• Experience working in international teams and global projects.
• Availability to travel internationally 10-15%.
• Must be able to work independently as well as work well in a team environment
Markem-Imaje Watertown, MA, is an exciting expansion demonstrating our commitment to be the innovation leader in digital printing. This new, state-of-the-art, Global Design Center will be the hub for New Product Introduction of Laser- and DOD-based products. The office is situated close to Boston with easy access by car or public transportation.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, genetic information, or any other factors prohibited by law.
Nearest Major Market: Boston
Job Segment: Hydraulics, Thermal Engineering, Industrial, Manufacturing Engineer, Engineering, Manufacturing