TransUnion's Job Applicant Privacy Notice What We'll Bring:
Cloud Security Engineering is a DevOps team at TransUnion that focuses on building first-of-its-kind security products and services for the enterprise. As a member of this innovative agile team, you will lead collaborations to develop and maintain capabilities required to secure data and applications operating in dynamic cloud computing environments. In this CI/CD workspace you will construct and integrate security solutions with many popular vendor and open source technologies, internally developed applications and cloud native services.
Engineers on this team will be challenged to provide technical and thought leadership in an effort to improve corporate culture and development practices, simplify processes and optimize platforms. To succeed in this role, you need to be courageous, eager to learn, able to work through ambiguity, communicate effectively, problem solve, and foster idea generation.
As the Advisor, Full Stack Development - IAM, you will remain hands on while leading a team of Full Stack Developers for this team as well.What You'll Bring:
Impact You'll Make:
- 5+ years of software development and/or full-stack engineering experience
- Highly proficient with popular scripting and programming language frameworks such as python, bash and golang
- Cloud IAM - IAM resources, identities and entities in AWS
- Robust experience with CI/CD best practices and technologies such as git, jenkins, terraform, cloudformation and ansible
- Ability to translate policies into event-driven as-code solutions
- Hands-on expertise operating with cloud platforms (AWS), container technologies, APIs and event-driven automation
- Advanced understanding of micro-service principles and immutable architecture
- Demonstrated ability to develop strategies and lead large and complex endeavors
- Passion for innovation and the drive for creating something new
- A mindset for building incrementally and delivering business value quickly
- Continuously finds opportunities to simplify and optimize technology and processes
- Drives collaboration and continuously finds value and methods for up-skilling others
- Experience with successfully building and managing a team of high-performing engineers
- Understands the value and importance of providing career development and performance management to direct reports
- Stays current with evolving technologies and effectively educates leadership on trends and opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Serve as the Engineering Lead/Manager for the Cloud IAM team, focused on talent management and continuous improvements
- Lead the technical direction of Cloud IAM in all areas of strategy, architecture, solutions and governance
- Develop new services and enhance existing aligned to the creation, modification and governance of IAM resources, identities and entities in AWS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, TransUnion has several safety protocols in place to protect associates, customers, and visitors. You may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and/or to participate in certain work-related activities. Exemption is available to qualified candidates as a reasonable accommodation.
TransUnion's Internal Job Title:
Advisor, Info Sec Engineering