Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
- Develops reporting requirements to resolve a variety of business-related problems. Develops reports and data requirements to optimize analysis capability. Improves reporting and analytics processes and tools as necessary. Works with IT or relevant business communities to recommend improvements to systems and reports.
- Streamlines processes and develops best practices around business intelligence and management. Communicates processes and results to senior executives and management. Participates in and drives strategic discussions around business activities. Identifies and recommends productivity improvement opportunities. Tracks performance of the organization against strategic and tactical objectives. May have global responsibility for business operations.
- Implements and standardizes business intelligence gathered from various processes and systems.
- Develops and maintains business models, business cases, and financial forecasting tools. Conducts trend/root cause analysis. Documents business case analysis and translates business requirements into process/functional design/system solutions.
- Manages projects through completion including project tracking, monitoring, reporting, and administration. Ensure standard portfolio processes are met.
- Evaluates business process implications of system requirements and make appropriate redesign recommendations.
- Provide strategic technical insight with respect to each functional area and share expertise on concerns with integrating with other current systems. Assists with the development of project plans including the creation of detailed work plans and timelines using project management tools. Performs other duties as required.
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills required
- Broad experience and understanding of business operations/sales operations. Proven financial management and analytical skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, maintain attention to detail, and work under critical time-frames.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Ability to manage by influence in a matrix environment.
- Ability to interface effectively and establish quick credibility and confidence with cross-functional groups and senior management.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including sales management, parent organizations, internal business units and customers.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office products, including Excel and Power Point
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, of executives, managers, and subject matter experts.
- Experience with ITIL, PPDIOO, or similar Services Lifecycle framework.
- Basic understanding of VCE technology and platforms.
- Education Required: Bachelors Degree
- Experience Required: 4-5 years relevant experience.
LINKED IN REQUEST
When you choose our company, you join a diverse world of innovative thought leaders. At our core is a commitment to workplace diversity, the sustainability of our planet, and community corporate involvement. We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities-all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.