Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.Work you'll do
The US Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) oversees the strategy and governance of information security, risk management and information security operations for the entire Deloitte US firm, which is comprised of four Firm Specific Subsidiaries (FSS) - Advisory, Audit, Consulting, and Tax; as well as the Enabling Areas (EA), which includes Government & Public Services (GPS), a US$3 Billion business line. As the Advisory Manager Business Information Security Officer (BISO) role, you will act as a business partner between Advisory and the US Cyber Security organization. You will be responsible for championing cyber security initiatives within Advisory FSS and serve as a trusted advisor on information security to client engagement teams and practitioners spanning business and technology leaders and staff.
Reporting to the US CISO and Advisory Chief Technology Officer (CTO), and as a member of the US Cyber Leadership Team, you will and have responsibility to influence cyber security strategy actions cross-functionally. You will leverage a high degree of integrity, sound judgment, as well as domain competency in the field of information security and risk management.
In this Advisory Manager BISO role, you will be responsible for the following:
- Influence security objectives and efforts across Advisory and EA organizations.
- Protect critical assets and align and prioritize our cyber security investments.
- Establish enhanced information security defense, minimize vulnerabilities, and strengthen business resilience.
- Engage closely with the Advisory BISO members and Risk Management professionals to adopt consistent cyber security practices at the business level, report on cyber security risks, and drive risk mitigation.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.The ~3,000 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Cyber Security
- Technology Support
- Technology & Infrastructure
- Relationship Management
- Strategy & Communications
- Project Management
The Cyber Security team is responsible for vigilantly protecting Deloitte and client data. The team is responsible for a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Risk & Compliance
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Cyber Design
- Incident Response
- Security Architecture
- Business Partnership
Our ideal candidate is an integrator of people and processes, a thought leader, a problem solver, and knowledgeable about cybersecurity.
- 7-10 years of related experience, including cybersecurity and/or risk management experience in organizations of a similar scale or client-service experience in the field.
- Advanced generalist - organizational skills and experience, including project- or role-based experience in the following: policy and standards, risk management and reporting, and change management / adoption.
- Demonstrated experience driving strategy with cross-functional executive level stakeholders
- Deep understanding security requirements and frameworks such as: NIST, SOC2, ISO 27001, and Cloud Security Alliance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to interact effectively with professionals at all levels and communicate recommendations with diplomacy and tact.
- Proven knowledge and experience across multiple information protection and security domains
- Broad knowledge and experience across IT infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 17799/27001, NISPOM, PCI, and other relevant security-related regulations.
- Understanding of and ability to effectively apply trends and developments in the area of global security and risk management.
- Ability to frame and communicate security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various levels.
- Strong understanding of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited operating environment OR successful experience working in a comparable global professional services organization is preferred.
- Professional security certifications such as CISSP, CCISO, or CISA or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Security, Computer Science, or Information Systems
- Position can be located anywhere in US
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.