Are you a big-picture thinker who connects the dots and identifies the possibilities? Are you passionate about helping Government and Public Services (GPS) organizations prepare for challenges and overcome threats? If so, Deloitte could be the place for you! Join our team of Strategic Risk professionals who work with clients to understand how embracing risk can drive performance. If you seek a role that offers you the opportunity to advise GPS clients through critical and complex issues while allowing you to develop personally and professionally, consider a career in Deloitte Risk & Financial Advisory's Strategic Risk practice.
Work you'll do
As a Business Continuity Manager with our team, you will:
- Advise on business continuity and personnel accountability in support of our client's mission.
- This role is for a subject matter expert who will advise the client and oversee the client's crisis management program, including business continuity, personnel accountability, and the Automated Notification System (ANS).
- Other key activities include building strong relationships with stakeholder groups, participating in planning, exercises, and events, and delivering a client casualty program.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
Our Crisis & Grants Management team delivers innovative, connective, human-centered and sustainable crisis and grants management services to help organizations and communities prepare for, prevent, respond to, recover from and mitigate risks caused by operational disruptions and crises. We help our clients define future state visions, develop strategic roadmaps, establish governance infrastructure, operationalize processes, measure and monitor performance, innovate through technology, and deliver quality program outcomes in an expedited, cost effective and compliant manner. Together we create more resilient communities and responsive ecosystems through incident action planning, grant risk assessments, improving grant processes and operations, future and contingency planning, and data analytics.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years of experience in a Business Continuity role
- 3 years of experience administering Automated Mass Notification Systems and familiarity with the agency continuity environment, DoDI 3001, 02, FCD-1, and FCD-2
- Possesses one of the following certifications: Associate Business Continuity Professional (ABCP) or Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)
- Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly
- Advanced Degree
- 10+ years of direct agency experience
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.