CGI seeks an Agile/Scrum Coach.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• At least five (5) years of management experience delivering projects in an Agile environment.
• At least two (2) years of experience serving as a Scrum Master.
• The Scrum Master must hold a valid Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM).
• Offer or must submit a copy of certification in its offer for compliance with this requirement
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
CGI is looking for experienced Agile/Scrum Coach for our location in beautiful Lafayette, LA This is an exciting full-time opportunity to work in a fast-paced team environment supporting clients throughout the country.
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Responsible to be a hands-on agile coach, able to embed with teams and provide all required coaching support to drive team maturity.
• Educates employees at all levels on Agile principles and practices.
• Provides training and teaches valuable skills that lead toward the organization-wide adoption of agility.
• Assists Scrum Masters in learning how to be coaches for their teams, with the goal of coaching their teams to self-sufficiency.
• Assists teams to understand the fundamentals of Agile, including story points, sprints, velocity, etc.
• Exemplifies agile principles, encourages good practices, assesses progress, measures and improves agile maturity, identifies and raises obstacles, organizes coaching sessions and provides recommendations, as necessary.
• Provides one-on-one and team coaching of mindset, ceremonies, artifacts, processes and practices. Champions the mindset changes and belief re-sets required to effect the desired business results.
• Encourages transparency to the organization to help grow trust.
• Helps identify organizational impediments and works with the leadership team to create effective strategies to overcome them.
• Facilitates conflict resolution, teaches and mentors others in facilitating discussions, and provides alternatives to traditional approaches.
• Promotes an agile mindset to management and people outside the scrum teams.
• Supports product owners and product owner proxy to manage their backlog. Supports the scrum teams to efficiently integrate business during backlog grooming and sprint reviews.
• Supports development teams to adopt Devops best practices and its mindset. Other duties as assigned.
We understand that success in the IT services business is contingent on retaining and attracting the best talent - talent like you. At CGI, our team of professionals is dedicated and driven to help our clients succeed.
At our Lafayette Center, we are looking for experienced professionals and graduating students interested in IT careers, focusing on those with demonstrated experience in IT and business, strong problem-solving abilities, and excellent interpersonal skills.
While most companies have a vision and mission, CGI goes a step beyond. We have a company dream: "To create an environment in which we enjoy working together and, as owners, contribute to building a company we can be proud of." This dream emphasizes the enjoyment and ownership principles that are essential to CGI's success.
In fact, we strive to create an environment where our professionals enjoy working together and feel empowered and engaged as owners to build their company and grow their careers. This dream as well as our values are what set us apart -