Clover Consulting has a large, direct client in Grand Rapids, MI in need of an Agile/Scrum Project Manager. Term of this contract position is 6 months with great chance of multi-year extensions.
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Attend key leadership meetings and assist with preparation, facilitation and scheduling as required
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Maintain SharePoint, JIRA, Clarity
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I)
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least one year for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Proven track record with designing and delivering effective management level presentations via MS PowerPoint
- Knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach(example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc)
- Experienced Project Manager with good exposure to project management methodologies, processes and software packages (MS Project, Clarity, etc.)
Qualified candidates please apply with resume.