Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Engility is seeking an Agile Coach
to work with government customer technical leadership and their technical teams to coach them on an approach that leverages and accelerates new technology into the program. The Agile Coach will lead and facilitate teams through the agile framework to accelerate system development.
- Work closely with system stakeholders and technical teams to help them understand and execute an approach to evaluating and prioritizing program capabilities and requirements.
- Provide coaching, feedback, and advice to government teams on Agile processes, Scrum framework, etc.
- Participate in creating and/or improving the agenda, content, and delivery of government program(s) or subsystems within these programs.
- Identify and coach agile champions within the government programs in order to remove dependencies on external agile mentors.
- Must possess an active TS/SCI security clearance with polygraph.
- BS degree in computer science, information systems, engineering, or math, or equivalent years of work experience.
- Minimum of 5 yearsaEU experience as a certified scrum master or certified product owner.
- Minimum of 5 yearsaEU experience with technical product management, technical architecture, and/or development of software-based products or services.
- Experience with space or ground systems acquisition processes, preferably in the GEOINT, SIGINT or Communications domains.
- Current Polygraph is strongly desired
- Certified scrum professional (CSP) or similar certification from Scrum Alliance.
- Capability to adapt to fluid situations and prioritize tasking in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to facilitate larger sessions or events for product planning, etc.
- Demonstrated capability and success working in team environments.
- Superior interpersonal oral and written communications to support interaction with government, SETA, FFRDC, external stakeholders, and development contractors in a range of positions, including many at very senior levels.
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: