Claim your place on the Codeworks Team!
Title: SAFe Agile Coaches AND Senior Scrum Master Openings! (15 openings)
Duration: Ongoing, long term contracts, at least 12 months in duration to start
Location: Remote, however, must be able to travel to Michigan for occasional meetings
***NOTE: We do also have some Agile Coach / Scrum Master openings in other locations, with other clients as well, and applying to this ad will get you considered for all of our openings!***
Job Description: This software organization is seeking several motivated and adaptable individuals with enterprise level consulting experience!
They need a few great Agile Coaches -- In this role, you'll be a change agent, you'll instill Agile practices, you'll be driving enterprise wide agile adoption strategy, and you'll be evaluating and mentoring Scrum Masters and delivering training, and so much more!
They also need 10+ motivated, adaptable Scrum Masters to be the enablers for a better software product development team using Agile methodology.
- 3+ years of either Scrum Master or Agile coaching in Scaled Agile environment
- Experience in a transformational role for multiple teams as they move from legacy/waterfall to Agile practices
- Agile coaching or Scrum Master experience in software product development
- Use or Set up of tools such as Jira, RTC, Polarian for work planning / management
- SAFe or Agile Training experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with DevOps methods and practices
- Agile Engineering methods, like Test-Driven Development
- Value stream orientation and coaching
- Scrum Certifications - Scrum Master and/or Product Owner certifications
- SAFe Certifications
- Automotive Industry experience
- Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering (from an ABET accredited university)
Codeworks has been recognized for quality, integrity, and agility often in our 25+ years of service and we attribute this to our focus on building lasting relationships. We are a lean, efficient staffing firm that is responsive and flexible toward its people while offering competitive compensation and benefits.