Title: Agile Coach / Senior Scrum Master with Coaching Experience
Description: STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with several Fortune 500 and State Government clients. STG has an opening Agile Coach / Senior Scrum Master with Coaching Experience. Please note that this project assignment is with our own direct clients. We do not go through any vendors. STG only does business with direct end-clients. This is expected to be a long-term position. STG will provide immigration and permanent residency sponsorship assistance to those candidates who need it.
- Scrum Master - Experience Design (XD) team is growing and looking for members to design our services, including physical and digital needs of our moving people and goods customers.
- We are looking for creative individuals to be a part of our journey who can help further the vision and mission of the XD organization.
- We are committed to envisioning and crafting simple, thoughtful, enjoyable, and compelling product and service experiences that continually encourage our teams and customers.
- Our group needs highly motivated, self-driven, hands on and hardworking individuals that can work seamlessly with multiple design disciplines, ideal candidate is self-motivated with a persistent desire to learn and understand the unknown.
About the Role:
- Lead back log creation and management across broad range of team project needs
- Schedule meetings /facilitate Sprint Planning, Backlog Refinement, Daily Scrum, and Sprint Retrospective meetings
- Being hands on with the team and running agile ceremonies, writing up features, and user stories (not just being a coach)
- Will establish and lead communications to team and leadership on team’s progress, constraints and help with issue resolution across internal and external teams
- Ensure program milestone deliverables are met including developing and maintaining timelines
- Develop a consistent approach across teams to document progress using Agile principles (Kanban, Project Management, Smartsheet, JIRA, Rally, MS Office)
- Energized to work across design, engineering, manufacturing and business disciplines in high tech industry that will push the boundaries of automotive design and processes in the now, near, & far.
- Sharing a creative thinking mindset, look ahead and resolve conflicts as they arise
- Support offsite's and team initiatives including research, prototyping and testing
- Support processes and governance development for digital and feature team needs
- Scrum, PMP certified
- 3+ years of experience with Agile, Scrum Master or leading Scrum ceremonies
- 1+ year of experience with managing an infrastructure or software dev projects
- 2+ years of experience with Rally or Jira
- Experience shipping successful products, including defining vision, strategy, outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs
- Able to manage content, managing tasks, milestone, and user stories with little direction
- Demonstrated ability to get things done in a rapidly changing environment
- Deep user empathy and appreciation for user experience
- Strong leadership and communication skills with demonstrated ability to help others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; demonstrated ability to adapt your communication style for the audience
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with others and navigate complex decision making.
Resume Submittal Instructions: Interested/qualified candidates should email their word formatted resumes to Vasavi Konda at Vasavi.konda (@) stgit.com or contact at 248.712.6725. In the subject line of the email please include: First and Last Name – Agile Coach / Senior Scrum Master with Coaching Experience.
Corporate Overview of STG: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast-growing IT and Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, American Axle, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our client’s global IT and Engineering needs.
Vasavi Konda | Recruiting Specialist
Systems Technology Group (STG)
3001 W. Big Beaver Road, Suite 500
Troy, Michigan 48084
Email: vasavi.konda (@) stgit.com