Are you looking for the next exciting project opportunity with a great company? Our professional recruiting staff at CC Pace is here to support you in every step of the process! We have been in business for nearly four decades and have deep roots in the Washington DC metro area. Our direct client relationships with companies in a variety of industries and sizes helps us to find the right opportunity for our candidates.
We offer competitive rates, healthcare & dental, 401k, FSA, LTD, lots of voluntary benefits and tons of discount perks. Our team is standing by, ready to help you get started today!
Must be authorized to work in the US.
Employer not providing work sponsorship currently
- Provide Agile coaching to teams on all aspects of Agile, with a strong focus on Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), and other agile practices adopted by the organization.
- This includes working in a hands-on manner with the teams as well as in a consultant model, helping the teams embrace an agile mindset, leverage Agile and its ceremonies, roles, and artifacts to reach greater success.
Improve results of software development projects in terms of predictability of delivery, productivity improvement, schedule and delivery of commitments, and quality.
- Coach teams and management towards improving agile process and metrics, evaluate and mentor existing agile teams, and provide tactical training for product owners, developers and testers.
- Support and guide efforts to bring disclosure and transparency with the business teams, and grow business trust.
- Identify levels of conflict in a group and surface conflict in a positive manner to improve team s performance and best possible solutions to challenges.
- Champion continued improvement across the organization. Comfortable working at all levels (team, stakeholder, and organizational leadership) to help the organization use Agile as a strategic asset for culture change and business value generation.
- Develop, implement and manage team metrics, evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
- Capture feedback and continuously improve enterprise agile practices, training materials, and content.
- Identify, capture and mitigate organization impediments that impact the team such as organizational structure; training, mindset, etc.
- Organize workshops and presentations that help promote agile maturity across the organization.
- Conduct sessions that include, but is not limited to, the areas of release planning, backlog grooming, story writing, roles and responsibilities, as well as the ceremonies of Scrum, SAFe, Kanban and technical best-practices.
- Identify characteristics of a high performing team, help teams assess their performance and identify areas for improvement; foster self-organizing team culture including; facilitative leadership, defining team norms, facilitating the appropriate type of decision making, and allowing leadership and roles to emerge.
- Embrace servant leadership and display the behaviors that come with the key mindset shifts associated with agile methods.
- Proven experience as Agile Coach, Scrum Master/Kanban practitioner
- Proven experience transforming teams and organizations to Agile/Scrum/SAFe from waterfall or other methodologies.
- Excellent communication and partnership skills
- Hands on experience on Agile practices, Scrum process, Kanban, etc. as an Agile Coach
- Proven leadership experience in IT delivery, building and sustaining high performing teams.
- Provide need based coaching to team members to be Agile and support Agile delivery.
- SAFe SPC or other certifications experience
- 10-12 years of working in an Agile Environment, 5 + years as a Coach
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against based on disability. EEO IS THE LAW CCPace invites any applicant and/or employee to review the Company s written Affirmative Action Plan. This plan is available for inspection upon request. If you are an individual with a disability and would like to request a reasonable accommodation as part of the employment selection process, please contact us .