Role: Big Data Architect
Locations: Littleton, CO/Broomfield, CO
Duration: 6 months +
- As a Big Data (Hadoop) Architect,, will be responsible for Cloudera Hadoop development, high-speed querying, managing and deploying Flume, Kafka, HIVE and Spark, and oversee handover to operational teams and propose best practices / standards. Expertise with Designing, building, installing, configuring and developing Hadoop echo system. Familiarity with Pentaho and Nifi a bonus skillset.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (Essential Functions**):
Work with development teams within the data and analytics team to design, develop, and execute solutions to derive business insights and solve clients' operational and strategic problems.
Support the development of data and analytics solutions and product that improve existing processes and decision making.
Build internal capabilities to better serve clients and demonstrate thought leadership in latest innovations in big data, and advanced analytics.
Contribute to business and market development.
Specific skills and abilities:
Defining job flows
• Managing and Reviewing Hadoop Log Files
• Manage Hadoop jobs using scheduler
• Cluster Coordination services through Zookeeper
• Support MapReduce programs running on the Hadoop cluster
• Ability to write MapReduce jobs
• Experience in writing Spark scripts
• Hands on experience in HiveQL
• Familiarity with data loading tools like Flume, Sqoop
• Knowledge of workflow/schedulers like Oozie
Thanks & Regards
Team Lead - Talent Acquisition
AN INC 500|5000 COMPANY
31313, Northwestern Hwy, Suite 219, Farmington Hills, MI - 48334
Direct: 248-537-9036 | Off: 248-865-0300 x 101 | Fax: 248-865-0058
Email: Srijegan@infomatinc.com | Web: www.infomatinc.com