Role: Agile Coach
Location: Lancing MI
Duration: 12 Months
- SPC Certification required
- Expertise as a coach or Agile evangelist.
- Depth of knowledge and experience with scaling framework (e.g. Scrum@Scale, SAFe) including all roles, and practices within the framework
- Strong knowledge and background with Lean- Agile methods and practices and has demonstrated results by using Agile and Lean principles
- Looking for Enterprise/Team level Agile Coach
- Experience leading PI sessions
- Good knowledge of RTE role
- The Agile Coach is responsible for designing a strategy for the department or teams adoption of Agile
- Educates team members on agile methods
- Help teams to apply agile methods in the team`s unique environment.
- Must be an expert in Scaled Agile Frameworks - SAFe
- Experienced agile coaching/consulting around agile engineering concepts and approaches.
- Agile Coach must also embody the Agile principles and lead by example
- Experience delivering Agile training sessions to various audiences (i.e., technical, nontechnical, management, or executives)
- Portfolio/Program level coaching experience
- Strong organizational skills
- Understanding of of Agile and Agile Frameworks: Scrum, Kanban, SAFe
rclark @ macrosoftinc . com