Job Title: Agile Coach
Duration: 06+ Month(s)
Location: Cranston RI
- Client is moving some projects from Waterfall methodology to Agile. They are looking for a hands on Scrum Master with at least 3 years’ experience for a contract position that could lead to a full time opportunity.
- Experience playing the Scrum Master role for at least three years for a software development team that was diligently applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency.
- Understand basic fundamentals of iterative development
- Understand incremental delivery and the value of metrics
- Understand other processes and methodologies and can speak intelligently about them and leverage other techniques to provide value to a team/enterprise
- Understand basic fundamentals of SDLC (software development life cycle)
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
Preferred Skills/Experience (Any of these is a plus):
- Knowledge of other agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Scaled Agile, FDD, etc.
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely successful Agile techniques: User Stories, TDD, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques for filling in the intentional gaps left in the Scrum approach (example: numerous Burndown techniques, numerous Retrospective formats, handling bugs, etc.).
- Previous experience as a team lead.
- Excellent communication and mentoring skills
- Previous experience in Financial or Banking industry a plus."
If you are interested please aply directly or email your resumes at email@example.com