LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD. COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE. MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain...
Culture and objectives often go hand in hand. Our Program & Project Managers map out the links between what a client wants and how they go about getting it. That includes scope, scheduling, cost, quality, resources and assessment - the complete package for a project they can rely on. No size or complexity is off the cards. We'll show you how to handle it all with end-to-end confidence. Why North Highland?
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn't have an off switch. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. At North Highland, you're never a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won't lose your face in a crowd. You're recognized individually. We started as three leaders and a kitchen table.
Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There's room to grow as a budding entrepreneur. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Use Agile expertise to lead delivery across complex engagements, maximize delivery impact, transform the client's thinking, and influence their decision making.
- Own all aspects of delivery and client relationship building; focus on delivery excellence and creating lasting change for clients.
- Dive deep into the challenges facing clients and think big to develop creative solutions to their toughest problems.
- Develop trusted relationships with client executive teams and industry organizations that result in new business opportunities.
- Contribute to the future of the firm by leading internal initiatives to build its capability and expertise in Agile.
- Develop the firm's long-term sales strategy to position and market its expertise with current and target accounts.
- Be known as a recognized thought leader in Agile Coaching.
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position. Click HERE to apply
- 6+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, industry and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
- Proven subject matter or content expertise in Agile Coaching.
- Demonstrated success creating, growing, and selling solutions for existing and new client accounts.
- Experience running engagements, managing teams, and driving desired business outcomes throughout delivery, as well as the ability to pinpoint gaps and omissions.
- A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, with roles that involve building and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
- Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
- An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- External accreditation or recognition from recognized professional bodies.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master's degree or professional certifications are bonuses.
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world's leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit northhighland.com
and connect with us on LinkedIn
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.