VDart is a IT staffing firm based out of Atlanta, GA specializing in Digital & Emerging technologies. Founded in 2007, VDart has over 1700+ employees and contractors spread across 3 continents. We specialize in providing the Fortune 1000 companies, niche hard to find skills in technologies including Social, Mobile, Big Data Analytics, Cloud, Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence. With delivery centers in UK, Mexico, Canada and India, we provide talent solutions to global customers covering EMEA, APAC & Americas. We provide deep technology and domain expertise in BFSI, Energy & Utility, Technology, CPG & Retail industry verticals. VDart is an award winning organization recognized on Inc 500 Hall of Fame; Atlanta Business Chronicle's Fastest Growing Companies; NMSDC's National Supplier of the Year; Ernst & Young's Regional Entrepreneur of the Year and more.
Job Title: Agile Coach
Duration: Full Time
Location: Need to travel upto 80 - 100%
• Bachelor's degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 11 years of experience in Information Technologies.
• 11 years of experience leading business or systems integration programs.
• Experience leading large teams.
• Agile Consulting experience
• Agile Consulting and System Integration experience in a top tier consulting organization highly desirable.
• Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple time zones when necessary.
• Ability to interact at all levels of clients' organizations.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and written communication skills
• Consulting Delivery –
o Use Agile subject matter expertise to coach client and teams on Agile processes, practices and engineering eco system and influence leadership and associates on the culture change required to shift from a traditional to an Agile methodology and mindset.
o Provide SME coaching to specific Agile roles: Scrum Masters, Product Owners, and Product Managers.
o Administer Agile team maturity assessments and develops coaching plans accordingly.
o Prepare a variety of communication artifacts related to agile practice events, progress and plans.
o Develop and deliver presentations to various levels of stakeholders and leaders and facilitates working sessions to identify resolutions to barriers to scaling use of Agile.
o Assist Agile Program Manager and other Agile Practice team members with creating and maintaining collaborative communication sites and tools; launching and facilitating Agile Open Space, Communication Forums and regular Agile recognition events.
o Assist Agile Program Manager and other Agile Practice team members in development of the Agile consulting / coaching aids and use that aids to assist teams with Agile on-boarding process.
o Provide performance feedback to Agile team member. Assists with the identification, collection and reporting on Agile Practice metrics and measurements
• Thought Leadership
Provide insight to new and emerging perspectives and point of views on Agile and related subjects. Provide patterns, best practices, and white paper on Agile related areas. Build expertise in industry areas of focus, contribute to development of industry solutions and can interact on par with industry executives. Thinks like a transformation / agile change agent / evangelist industry professional– can quote current and extensive industry data, and demonstrates ability to apply best practices. Capture work product, insights gained and intellectual property created into the firm's knowledge management system. Stays informed on developments in Agile and DevOps areas of expertise. Actively works to update/upgrade level of expertise or knowledge.
• Business Development – Directs Agile Transformation strategies and road map for clients. Responsible for establishing a strong working relationship with clients and building new business for the Agile practice and the firm. Builds relationship with Client Engagement Manager at client and with Quality Consulting Practices in areas of Agile. Leverages relationships and knowledge from previous engagements to maximize value creation.
• Practice Leadership - Expected to contribute to the growth and vitality of the Agile Consulting practices in various roles such as collateral development and methodology development. Actively shares experiences and knowledge gained on engagements with colleagues through formal and informal avenues. Participates in recruiting and/or training efforts. Works actively on proposals and pursuits in area of expertise and Practice. Coaches team members actively. Provides opportunities for team members to develop skills and overcome performance barriers.
If your skills match our requirements, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Please be assured that your resume will be reviewed and you will be contacted if there is an interest in your background and experience.
Referral Program: Ask our recruiting team about how you can be a part of our referral program. If you refer a candidate with the desired qualifications and your candidate accepts the role, you can earn a generous referral fee. We want to hire the best talent available and are committed to building great teams and partnerships.
We are Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Follow us on Twitter for the hottest positions: @VDart_Jobs
Follow us on Twitter: @vdartinc