AGILE COACHES needed in Memephis for an enterprise wide Agile transition. Teams are being built to roll this out and provide training and ongoing support.
The Agile Coach would be responsible for leading internal sessions such as project definition, team agreements and refactoring, and training. They would be the "go to" core team for new teams as they begin to build their knowledge and practices and existing teams to ensure they continue their journey forward. As the enterprise considers how to scale, the team would be responsible for outlining best practices and recommendations on how to move forward.
* Serves as the go-to expert on agile methods and challenges team members to use a disciplined agile approach for developing quality software
* Coaches teams through Agile ceremonies.
* Partners with teams to determine level of coaching required through collaboration with vendor coaches and assessments.
* Coaches organization through change, helping identify and attack organizational impediments which limits team productivity and quality
* Fosters teamwork and adherence to best practices
* Gauges team performance through partnership with Scrum Masters and Product Owners, identify team improvements, and identify/assess levers to accelerate team`s transformation
* Engages in one-on-one coaching as needed, especially with team members who are new to agile
* Creates, owns and facilitates workshops as needed
* Identifies emerging best practices and issues, and works with Agile practices groups, the Agile Transformation Office, Technology Enablement Office and other partners to help implement improvements to agile methods and practices
* Participates in or leads complex problem-solving activities to define problems, assess current state root causes, design and test solutions, and implement solutions leading to desired outcomes
* Provides feedback to management at all levels regarding the progress of Agile transformations within their teams
* Anticipates and identifies issues, and provides recommendations to address roadblocks and areas of opportunity
* Advanced knowledge of Agile development methodologies
* Previous experience as an Agile Coach, scrum master or product owner required.
* Proven experience with agile methods
* Ability to engage relevant stakeholders across teams and functions to mitigate team impediments
* Strong communication skills with ability to process and explain complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions
* Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
Apply today and join the Vaco Nation!