* Location: The work is performed onsite in DC
* Salary: dependent upon experience, competitive salary
* Security Clearance: ability to attain a public trust
* Available: within 2 weeks
* Quickly establish collaborative partnerships with key stakeholders and team members to help them in their journey of adopting Agile methodology
* Create and drive organization-wide Agile adoption strategy and rollout plans
* Provide Agile coaching to teams on all aspects of Agile project management framework, with a strong focus on Scrum practices. This includes working in a hands-on manner with the teams, as well as in a consultant model.
* Develop and evaluate team metrics and make recommendations to teams and management for improvements.
* Perform hands-on project work, including analysis, design and change management, as needed by the project
* Embrace servant leadership and embody the qualities and mindsets that are associated with agile methods.
* Assess the current organization and delivery environment Agile adoption readiness identifying enablers and blockers, and recommend optimal Agile practices tailored to the client
* Capture feedback and continuously improve Agile guidance, training materials and content.
* Guide the organization towards Agile maturity by organizing workshops and presentations.
* Influence at all levels of an organization and help implement recommended changes
* Prepare and deliver effective communications both verbally and orally regarding progress and status for both internal and client teams
* Define and document the Agile governance framework and delivery playbook
* Develop an Agile Transformation Roadmap that includes information related to training requirements, scalability approach, cost, schedule, and resource estimates for the creation and execution of a communications and change management plan for pilot projects and large scale rollout of Agile.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, MIS or equivalent combination of education and experience
* Minimum 5 years of experience in IT full development life cycle
* CSM certification or equivalent preferred
* 2+ year experience with Scrum/Kanban Methodologies
* Experience with Scaled Agile Framework highly preferred
* Ability to establish immediate credibility with clients, build consensus, and achieve goals through influence
* Ability to build and maintain relationships with other groups within the organization
* Ability to cultivate collaboration
* Ability to manage expectations of various people internal and external to the team
* Flexibility to work with teams, individuals and executives and willingness to help with a wide variety of work products and people
* Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer
Category: Business Development