Who we are
Cisco's Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco's fastest growing teams, and the CX Product Portfolio Development (PPD) group is transforming how Cisco thinks about delivering value to our customers & partners via our product portfolio. The office of transformation is charged with driving continuous alignment, change effectiveness, operational efficiency and continuous delivery for the Product Portfolio Development group. In this time of unprecedented change, we are looking for top talent to lead business critical capabilities that will redefine success for Cisco and our customers.What You'll Do
This role is core to CX Portfolio Product Development's (CX PPD) vision and strategy of demonstrating best-in-class agility at the enterprise level. You will work closely with our product development and product management teams to strengthen agile capabilities, expose best practices & learnings and to unify our standards and practices. Your engagement will ultimately help CX PPD deliver higher quality, best-in-class experiences for our customers.Who You'll Work With
Residing in the office transformation, this role will blur organizational boundaries and break down silos to drive business alignment and cohesion in our approaches and practices. Every day and every interaction will be unique, but you will likely engage with a diverse representation of; scrum masters, program managers, engineers, design, product owners and product management.Specifically, you will:
- Deliver hands-on agile coaching within and across CX PPD's most strategic programs
- Drive continuous improvement within your span of engagement
- Support the operationalization of metrics that determine how we deliver value, with specific goals to decrease time to market, increase customer happiness and deliver consistent, high-quality experiences to our customers
- Facilitate & participate in cross-business enablement to increase organizational agility
We Are Cisco
- 10 years performing various agile roles at the enterprise level; with at least 3 years as an agile coach, preferably in technology and/ or product development organizations
- Expertise in lean methods and design thinking, and a desire to stay on top of industry trends, emerging practices and technologies
- Experience coaching and delivering with product development lifecycles, TDD, CI/CD
- Demonstrated ability to lead through influence in highly matrixed organizations
- Certifications as a scrum master, scrum professional, SAFe, agile coach or equivalent experience
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here's how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we're "old" (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we're also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can't put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool.