We are in the process of identifying a world-class Agile DoD Project Manager (U.S. Citizen) to join our Defense/Intel Group!
Job Objectives and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the timely delivery of high-quality technical solutions that drive key business strategies. The Agile PM leads a cross functional development team through all phases of the development process, from discovery, through development, to deployment.
- Conduct sprint planning, business process and user story reviews, daily scrums, sprint review and sprint retrospective, user acceptance testing, and release reviews.
- Oversee project schedule, backlog, gap analysis, configuration, development, user training and post release activities.
- Single point of contact to the client leadership. Liaise between process, functional and technical teams.
- Perform project reviews, project reporting, strategic project planning, issues, and risk mitigation activities.
- Responsible for managing project schedule, planning tasks, assigning resources to the tasks, and monitoring and tracking progress against plan across multiple teams.
- Responsible for delivering contractual requirements, alerting leadership as needed to mitigate risks, and preparing status reports for the internal leadership.
- Mentor and guide team members as they prepare project deliverables and resolve project issues.
- Support resolving complex issues, tactical assignments to ensure client satisfaction.
- Implement and manage change when necessary to meet project outputs.
- Work with client and other consulting counterparts at the leadership level to meet project and corporate objectives
- Communicate and support Telesto Group/CollabraLink company policies and procedures
- Non-standard work hours may be required
Skills, Knowledge and Experience Required
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (no dual citizenship)
- Candidate must be able to qualify and hold a federal/DoD security clearance up to the secret level, preference to candidates with minimum completed Public Trust investigation
- Although the position will primarily be remote, candidate should be flexible to travel as required
- Preference given to candidates with current or recent federal or DoD experience
- Possess active Agile Certification (SAFe, ScrumMaster)
- 15+ years overall business experience
- 10+ years of general technical project management experience
- 5+ years Agile software management experience (DevSecOps, SAFe, Scrum)
- 3+ years overall experience with DoD operational and ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Experience in Agile development implementation, preferably DevSecOps
- Proficient in MS Project and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent skills for requirements gathering solution design, hands-on build, implementation, and troubleshooting
- Strong communication skills which include mastery of and fluency in the English language, ability to convey complex technical concepts to company stakeholders in an easy-to-understand manner, both verbally and written; active listening skills to gather key information from internal and external partners
- Ability to proactively identify opportunities, make recommendations, own initiatives, and mentor others
- Project Management experience within Navy/DoD is preferred
- PMI-ACP or PMP certification is preferred
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Groundswell does not accept unsolicited resumes through or from search firms or staffing agencies. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Groundswell and Groundswell will not be obligated to pay a placement fee.
Groundswell is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.