Our great Fortune 500 client in Downtown Milwaukee has an immediate opening for an Agile Practice Lead. If you are interested please apply with resume to .
Possible Contract to Hire.
This role will play a key part in the rollout of a secure SDLC. It requires strong negotiating, collaborating and influencing skills as well as deep Agile experience and a background in Software Engineering.
What's the work?
• In collaboration with leaders across technology: define, document and communicate Agile standards and practices for technology.
• Align Agile thought leaders and create an Agile COE that will develop and own Agile standards and practices.
•Train and mentor teams in agile practices in order to improve gaps identified in SSDLC maturity assessments.
• Lead other Agile coaches and partner with the SSDLC program team in the adoption of SSDLC.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, IT Management or equivalent experience
• 6+ year experience using agile methodologies and frameworks, including Scrum.
• 4+ years of agile coaching experience
• Experience with software development practices and tools
• Strong decision-making ability.
• Excellent communicator, both oral and written.
• Good at dealing with ambiguity with strong analytical skills.
• Hands on experience with Jira and Jira Align
• Hands On Scrum Master Experience
Nice to haves:
• Product Owner experience
• SAFe experience
• Experience with Agile testing practices such as TDD and BDD
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or