Job Title: Agile Product Owner
Location: Colorado Springs, Colorado
Status?- Full-time / On-site?
About Us:??RTL Networks, Inc. is a rapidly growing company primarily focused on providing information technology (IT) support services and personnel to a variety of commercial and government customers for long term contracts.? By providing a wide array of professional services and products, we help our customers leverage technology and operate with total confidence in the predictability, security, and reliability of their technology resources to meet business objectives.??
Summary: Supporting the Agile Development Team (ADT) on the AEHF/Milstar Combined Orbital Operations Logistics Resiliency (COOLR) program in Colorado Springs, CO, you will use your technical leadership skills to support the Test and Training Simulator Element (TTSE) Agile Development Team (ADT) of an advanced satellite communication ground system that's critical to our teams customers.?
As the Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the backlog content to maintain focused execution of the team's work. Maintain the vision as well as the technical integrity & maturity of the team's Features. This position will play a key role to ensure that maximum value is generated by the team. Stories and work products will align to the user's needs while meeting the definition of done.
- You will work with evolving requirements to guide the team to develop prototypes and develop new capabilities to be used in both the current and next generation of the AEHF ground system.
- You must be a strong performer and have well established software/system engineering technical leadership experience to effectively lead a cross-functional team.
- Established systems engineering background to include (but not limited to) experience in defining architecture and requirements specs
- Agile development and technical leadership experience with a proven performance track record in leading Agile teams
- Experience with Simulators and/or Simulator Software
- Strong communication skills enabling teamwork and collaboration across the Agile Development Teams
- Results driven; Strong problem-solving skills applied to software engineering solutions
- Military Communications Satellite background preferred
- Algorithm development
- Strong experiences in C++, Java, C#, WPF, OO, Services, MicroServices, Software Factory, DevSecOps, Cloud and Service Oriented Architectures
- Working knowledge of Git, GitHub, Clear Case / Clear Quest
- Excellent understanding of Agile Methodologies as they relate to the Scaled Agile Framework. Working experience with Agile, automated test, continuous integration, and regression testing
- Previous experience delivering highly reliable Communications / Ground subsystems
Security Clearance: This position requires a government security clearance; you must be a US Citizen for consideration.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Females/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin?