Agile Project Manager - LTSS MD
FEi is a leading IT company specializing in Federal and Local Government data system solutions. For the past decade we have maintained a leading position in providing programming and consulting services in our primary areas of expertise- Behavioral Health Data Systems, and Clinical Trials Software Solutions for institutional systems of care.
At FEi Systems, we recognize that our employees are an important part of our success. We promote a team environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve professional and personal success. Currently FEi is looking for highly skilled, self-motivated and creative individuals to join our talented team of experts. FEi is an equal opportunity employer that believes in growing and promoting a diverse work force. Our employee compensation and benefits package is competitive within the industry and is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and lives. If you're looking for a rewarding work environment that will challenge your mind and expand your horizons, then joining the FEi team may be right for you.
FEi Systems core business is application development (Certified Microsoft Gold Partner) in health-related IT solutions for our State and Federal government customers. FEi Systems has risen from 52 employees 10 years ago to over 530+ people working in a corporate family environment headquartered in Columbia, MD.
The Agile Project Manager will plan and manage projects that are focused on development and implementation products and processes using agile principles. You will provide leadership for the project team and work closely with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, Developers, and Testing teams to deliver projects on-time and on-budget to our valued customers. You will identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members, and create/track work orders and project schedule. Assess risk and identify issues. Monitor progress against schedule. Review user and technical requirements by collaborating internally with the team for completeness and clarity. Plan and schedule work to meet deadlines established to ensure the completion of several related tasks. You will use judgement in analysis to develop and implement solutions for complex processes.
* At least five (5) years of experience in managing software development projects of which at least one (1) to two (2) years managing product development using agile (Scrum) principles
* A leadership role in at least three (3) successful projects that were delivered on time and on budget (provide references with contact information)
* Hands-on experience and proficiency with Agile lifecycle management tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS)
* Experience in managing deliverables across IT and business teams holding everyone accountable to their commitments
* Within the last five (5) years, have experience planning, implementing, and project managing software applications and hardware solutions from conception to implementation
* At least three (3) years' experience in a management role in the healthcare industry
* Current PMI Certification as a PMP - Required
* Scrum Master Certification - Required
* At least eight (8) years of experience in project management - Required
* At least one (1) year of experience managing an IT project utilizing Federal or State government Policies, Guidelines, and Methodologies
Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university in Engineering, Computer Science, and Information Systems, Business or other related discipline.
Location: Columbia, MD, Full time position with full company benefits.
NOTICE: EO/AA/VEVRAA/Disabled Employer - Federal Contractor. FEi Systems participates in E-Verify, a federal program that enables employers to verify the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States by providing the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. For more information on E-Verify, please contact DHS at (888) 464-4218.
Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, disability, or genetic information, except where it relates to a bona fide occupational qualification or requirement.