CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland believes in unleashing potential together. It means we challenge thinking and build our clients capabilities so they are stronger for the long-term. It means we create and nurture an environment for our colleagues where sharing ideas isn t just encouraged it s expected. And it means we give our skills, time, and passion to uplift our communities. We act, create, and build not just talk.
Does that sound like you? If so, let s connect. Why North Highland?
Our employee ownership model enables you to grow through your choices and build the firm. We ll provide challenging opportunities to learn, and we ll coach you as you grow personally and professionally. We offer an array of resources and training (both on- and off-the job) to help our people expand their knowledge, sharpen their skills and aim for the next level. At North Highland, you re not a number.
Our firm is large enough to scale up and tackle the most complex challenges, but small enough where we can each quickly make our mark for our clients. We started as three leaders gathered around a kitchen table.
Entrepreneurial spirits are welcome here.
North Highland delivers a range of Scrum services across our portfolio and we are always on the lookout for skilled contractors to help achieve the stringent service delivery requirements of our clients.
We are looking for (Contract) Scrum Masters to work side-by-side with our North Highland and client teams to serve as the bridge between technology and the business.
If you are interested in future contractor opportunities, and are committed to providing high quality, effective business process services across multiple sectors we would love to hear from you.
The Scrum Master role will be focused on implementing best practice scrum within cross functional agile development teams; delivering product value through collaborative leadership whilst driving continuous improvement and ensuring delivery against business objectives. Exciting work you will do:
What you will need:
- Lead, coach and support development teams to successfully deliver exceptional products
- Monitor, Manage and Communicate project health and progress
- Keep the team honest with respect to scrum and agile ways of working
- Identify issues and support people to find answers themselves as well as working to remove blockers so the team can operate efficiently
- Support Product Managers and Business Analysts to clarify information they need
- Help the Scrum Team understand the need for clear and concise Product Backlog items
- Guide the Product Owner to sustain the Product Backlog and maximise value
- Teach the teams how to monitor progress within and across sprints using effective metrics
- Work with Agile Coaches helping to drive cultural change and increase the effectiveness of the application of Scrum in the organisation
- Understand and teach teams the value of visual management and big visual boards
- Champion continuous improvement
- Implement both flow- and iteration- based approaches at the right times
- Great organisational and communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrative experience across Agile approaches and behaviours
- Passion for working with colleagues and getting the best out of them
- Diplomacy in negotiations & troubleshooting
- Remaining calm under pressure while giving clear direction in fast moving environments
- Successful experience in a Team Facilitator/Scrum Master role applying Scrum principles, practices, and theory within agile enviroments
- Experience in servant leadership, facilitation, continuous improvement, empowerment, self-organisation and ways to increase transparency through improvements in delivery
- Extensive knowledge of numerous well documented patterns and techniques for completing the Scrum framework
- Experience across Agile approaches and behaviours
- Understand both flow- and iteration- based approaches and when they should be used
- First level Scrum Master certification (CSM, PSM I) and any other relevant agile qualifications or equivalent experience
Contracts range from short to long term across London and the Home Counties. ** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United Kingdom without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation
. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide ( www.cordenceworldwide.com
), a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit northhighland.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.