Description Job Description:
Leidos is seeking a Agile Software Developer who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. This customer has never done this kind of work before. This is a great opportunity to start something new by helping to build a new structure, applications, and work environment. In addition, Leidos as a company is great place to work. The Intel Group and National Solutions Operations puts people first! This can be seen in many new benefits that we have put in place over the last year for qualifying candidates.
This role manages resources who design, develop, and maintain software applications using a tailored SAFe Agile DevSecOps process. This role manages resources who implement best practices and patterns to perform design, development, automated testing, and automated deployment of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD).Primary Responsibilities
- Manage Software systems development, including the design, development, troubleshooting, and debugging of software programs for software enhancements and new software-intensive systems and products
- Use software tools and scripting languages used for design, development and maintenance of on-premises and cloud infrastructure and platforms. This role manages the identification of software and hardware dependencies and capacities
- Manages the identification of software and hardware dependencies and capacities
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
- May mentor and supervise others
Security Clearance Requirement
- Experience providing technical agile software development leadership and management
- Experience establishing goals and plans to meet project objectives
- Knowledge of best practices and patterns to perform design, development, automated testing, and automated deployment of software modules via DevSecOps Continuous Integration Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Domain and expert agile software development experience
- Experience interacting with clients at a senior level
- Experience reviewing other people's work
- Experience mentoring and managing team members
- The candidate must have Bachelor's degree with 12-15 years of experience; or Master's degree with 10-13 years of experience.
An active TS/SCI with Poly required.
====ship is required.
ITMODExternal Referral Bonus:
EligiblePotential for Telework:
NoClearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:
NoScheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.