Eliassen Agile is seeking candidates with prior, proven agile coaching experience for consulting engagements around the Virginia, Washington DC, and Maryland area for well-known agile transformations. Very senior level Scrum Masters may be considered for Team and Delivery Coaching engagements.
The primary goal of an Agile Team Coach is to educate people on how to work in an Agile way and how to -be Agile.- This applies primarily to individuals and teams. We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance. Consulting engagements can be expected to last between 6-36 months depending on circumstances. Goals of the Agile Team & Delivery Coaches:
- Work with teams to be become effective and efficient in their use of Agile Practices and/or enable individual roles on the team
- Develop an effective Scrum Master who can perform their duties in accordance with best practices beyond the period of coaching
- Cultivate a Product Owner that understands the role, its responsibilities, and mentor them to be effective in their role.
- Facilitate the creation of a self-organized, self-managed team that can identify and deliver the work that can be completed in a time-boxed Iteration
- Train the team on Agile methodology and mindset, processes, and controls and gradually disengage as the team demonstrates competence
- Serve in a mentoring or coaching role and is not part of the Scrum team
- Provide objective guidance, without personal or political considerations
- Bring creative, innovative ideas to increase the team-s agility
- Work with the teams to customize their approach to optimize it for their specific work while staying true to the corporate Agile guidelines
- Bring an advanced level knowledge for Agile development practices in different organizations and environments
- Periodically check up on teams, help them stay on track with Agile techniques, and fine-tune behavior as needed
- Identify Agile people, process, and technology issues and communicate to project leadership
Keywords: Agile Team Coach, Delivery Coach, Scrum Master, Facilitator, Servant-Leader
Job ID: 314877 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients- innovation and business results. Leveraging nearly 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don-t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check !