Agile PLM Techno-Functional Consultant
Location : Santa Ana, CA (remote till covid)
Job Details :
1. Install & Configuration of Agile PLM.
2. Knowledge in Agile Administration tasks like creating privilege criteria, Smart Rules, Preferences, User Groups, masks, and roles, user management.
3. Knowledge in standard and custom Agile PLM work flow definition & administration.
4. Experience in PLM process definition, analysis, design and implementation.
5. Experienced with analyzing Life Science industry business processes in the space of Supply Chain, Manufacturing and Product Lifecycle Management ( Oracle Agile PLM)
6. Knowledge of Agile SDK, PX, Events, WSX, ACS, Agile Import/Export, data loads, ACP.
7. Knowledge of Distributed files management and AutoVue in Agile PLM.
8. Bill of Material (BOM) created in Agile PLM and interfaced to PDH, published to ERP system for operations
9. Agile Interface with ERP applications is preferred.
10. Knowledge of Web Services & XML.
11. Strong knowledge of core Java, JSP, servlets.
12. Experience in working in support, Oracle SRs and integration environment is a MUST.
13. Good experience with Product Collaboration, Product Portfolio Management & Product
14. Quality Management is preferred.
15. Sound Technical and business process conceptual skills.
16. Good Verbal & Written communication Skills.
17. Ability to absorb and assimilate diverse domain parameters and relate them to the solution on hand.
18. Ability to work to plan and meet timelines; should be responsive.
Thanks and Regards,