. Agile coach - Act as a scrum master for multiple teams and coach the team with best agile practices.
2. Project Management - Project manage bigger projects and actively communicate/report on the progress, be a doer, come up with creative ideas to keep the project on track and hit the milestones.
3. Identify risks in advance and communicate with the stakeholders.
4. Drive roadmap planning, push for process improvements and efficiencies, gather metrics about team's progress, project progress etc and communicate actively with all stakeholders.
5. Product Owner - May need to wear the hat of a product owner in a scrum team to get the user stories from product managers and prioritize for the teams on each sprint basis.
6. Have an overall high level view of all the projects being worked on, status, risks, milestones and communicate.
if interested, please email your updates resume along with the current location and the visa status.
mshah at qualityitsource dot com