The NISC III program at Leidos is seeking a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in support of FAA AJI customers. SME responsibilities are to ensure technical accuracy of AJI training products, compliance with new training requirements, and maintain currency of technical information.
Providing analytical feedback and recommendations for all types of technical training products, courseware, materials and programs for FAA/AJI customers, employees, or field support personnel. Obtaining information from the customer and technical organizations, engineering, software and product requirements to prepare training programs. Assisting in planning, assessment, and quality reviews. Reviewing lesson plans, course content, training materials and training aids for technical accuracy. Assisting in the design and review for technical accuracy of product demonstrations. Assisting in conducting training sessions, product demonstrations, and in the development of criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education.
- 10-15 years of FAA ATO Tech Ops experience.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
- 2 to 4 years of experience as a FAA staff specialist.
- FAA Management experience, preferably 2nd level.
- Staff experience at Level 3 or higher, or as an FAA Staff Manager.
- FAA Headquarters experience.
- Experience as an OJT Instructor or Training Specialist.