Algorithmic Trading CONSULTANT with Credit trading experience
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator with impressive technical and analytical skills.
The candidate will also be an excellent programmer, particularly in Scala or Java, but also a fast learner, able to adapt to our diverse technology stack, as well as the fast changing market in which we operate.
Good knowledge of Fixed Income trading and products is strongly desired, ideally with practical experience in Corporate Credit.
Operating knowledge of python and KDB is preferable, but not required.
• B.Sc. or higher in quantitative finance, computer science, or an equivalent quantitative discipline
• Recent experience as a developer, desk strategist or quant
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent programming skills in Scala (or Java, with a strong desire to learn and work in Scala)
• Excellent quantitative skills
• Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
• Strong self-motivation
• Ability to work with a strong sense of urgency while maintaining attention to detail
• Programming experience in Python and/or KDB
• Demonstrated experience with corporate credit trading
• Demonstrated experience coding and modelling algorithmic trading strategies