Alienware Brand Experience Manager and Graphics Planner - Austin, TX, Miami, FL or Santa Clara, CA
Dell’s Marketing Vision is to be a world-class, innovative and customer-focused marketing organization that shapes our offerings, influences our stakeholder’s perceptions and behaviors, and drives growth and profitability. Dell provides boundless opportunities for lateral and upward mobility and growth. We also have “Marketing University” that provides marketers tools and courses to develop and strengthen functional marketing skills, deepen technical expertise, enhance personal effectiveness, and strengthens leadership skills.
The Alienware Brand Experience Manager will serve as the Subject Matter Expert in all matters pertaining to gaming ecosystem development, attach and the overall health of the portfolio. This will include working closely with the Peripheral Marketing managers to develop best in class gaming peripherals, becoming fluent in the tools and systems that can be used to generate ecosystem reports and attainment details against established metrics. Ideal candidate will have a passion for gaming and delivering an excellent experience for the end user.
- Drive AW gaming ecosystem development
- Drive AW global ecosystem catalog configuration portfolio
- Manage AW ecosystem catalog size and mix attainment
- Deliver catalog configuration and attach assumptions input for regional Business Cycle Plan
- Review and recommend in-cycle change requests to adjust to market and customer needs to maximize catalog mix
- Be Subject Matter Expert for attach rate data and reports. Understand Hero ecosystem is performing/recommend changes
- Suggest and Manage the required changes to portfolio based on attach rate metrics and attainment
- Bachelor’s Degree plus 8+ years of related experience (Brand, Marketing, or related)
- 10 years of existing peripheral development with International supply base
- Strong understanding of the PC gaming software ecosystem, distribution and development models
- Direct work at gaming peripheral company
- Leading a team as well as an individual contributor
- Internal candidates: IDP with goal of becoming departmental director
- Understanding of the desktop graphics industry with contacts @ NVIDIA and AMD
Listen. Learn. Deliver. That’s what we’re about.
Dell empowers countries, communities, customers and people everywhere to use technology to realize their dreams. Customers trust us to deliver technology solutions that help them do and achieve more, whether they’re at home, work, school or anywhere in their world. Learn more about our story, purpose and people behind our customer-centric approach.
Why work with us?
- Life at Dell means collaborating with dedicated professionals with a passion for technology.
- When we see something that could be improved, we get to work inventing the solution.
- Our people demonstrate our winning culture through positive and meaningful relationships.
- We invest in our people and offer a series of programs that enables them to pursue a career that fulfills their potential.
- Our team members’ health and wellness is our priority as well as rewarding them for their hard work.
Dell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.
One Dell Way Round Rock, TX, 78682