Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities
- JOB DESCRIPTION: In addition to the clearance requirement, successful candidates will demonstrate proficiency in manipulating various classified and open source databases in support of the client's mandate to acquire Foreign Intelligence. The primary function of a Targeting Officer is to collaborate with a team of intelligence professionals in support of HUMINT operations against priority targets. Candidates will be responsible for identifying targeting leads to enable a variety of intelligence operations through the exploitation of classified and open source databases. Successful candidates will identify and evaluate possible counterintelligence concerns, drive HUMINT operations through written products and briefings, and empower core collectors by producing detailed targeting packages.
- Daily activities include:
Review operational traffic for intelligence leads
- Draft comprehensive targeting packages in support of the client's objectives
- Engage operational components within the customer organization to address targeting requirements and develop new leads for operational exploitation
- Conduct detailed searches on items of operational interest and relay pertinent data to relevant customer components
-TS/SCI with Poly required Qualifications
- Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply. with a current TS/SCI Clearance and Poly required
- Bachelor's degree. Minimum 8 years' experience in Technical Targeting Analysis
- Demonstrates experience with at least three of the following: SIGINT, IMINT, MASINT, HUMINT, or OSINT collection capabilities and dissemination systems.
- Demonstrates experience analyzing current and emerging intelligence issues
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)