Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Perform all-source Identity Intelligence analysis and production, technical computer forensic analysis, watchlist management functions, Data Science coordinate reachback support for deployed forces, and perform supporting tasks. The Contractor shall provide services for forward and reach-back all-source I2 analysis in support of deployed forces in designated area of responsibilities and other global customers. All-Source intelligence analysis and services on individuals and networks of military interest to include leadership, affiliations, technology proliferation, biometric capabilities, attribution and watchlisting. Analytical production will include, but not be limited to, finished intelligence (FININTEL) meeting ODNI analytic integrity standards, biometric-related analysis reports, similar products, or future analytical products, using the Biometric Identity Intelligence Resource (BI2R) or any other future system or repository; email responses to requests for information, and initial notifications of biometric matches with associated all-source identity intelligence, or any other product supporting global Intelligence Requirements or operations. Qualifications
- Clearance - TS//SCI or TS/SCI with current CI scope Polygraph - (with one year of currency minimum) OR willing to undergo CI scope Polygraph (based on specific analytical position) PLUS Education - Bachelor's Degree OR 10+ years direct relevant experience PLUS
- Experience - 10+ years of analytical experience (with 8+ years of Identity Intelligence or functional/regional all-source analysis experience) at the operational/strategic level within DoD or equivalent Government agencies and requires individuals to be U.S. Government (military or civilian) train intelligence analysts PLUS
- Special Skills or qualifications - Former MOS 35L, 35M, 351L/M, 97B, 97E, 35E, or civilian 1811/0132 (equivalent to GG-13 level) OR other DoD/Joint service equivalent specialty codes such as 18F = SF INTEL NCO or 180A SF WO with ASOT-III, or USAF 7XOS1 - Special Investigator (SI) or 1N7X1 Human Intelligence Specialist. However, with COR approval and on a case-by-case basis, a badge and credentialed Law Enforcement officer with at least 10+ years of experience conducting investigations on an accredited Local/State/or Federal Law Enforcement Agency is acceptable PLUS Proficient in developing performance goals and objectives for contract staff and monitor achievement of those goals.
- Ability to gather, analyze and collate and fuse available intelligence products to produce IIRs, reports, and briefings including the ability to clearly articulate information
- Possess expert level knowledge of Identity Intelligence and its associated enterprise
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- Education: Master's Degree
- Experience: Counter Terrorism/Counter Insurgency, Global Regional Issues, HUMINT, CI, POL/MIL/Geopolitical analysis; Senior Intelligence Analysis with familiarity of ICD 203, 204 and 206.
- Competed OS301 Fundamentals Course
- Completed OS302 OSINT Analytic Tools Course
- Completed a Basic Social Media Analysis Course
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).