Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
The candidate shall respond to ad hoc tasking for short, medium, and long-term target analysis studies, performing with competency in all aspects of full-cycle target analysis including requirements decomposition, target assessment, and target collection evaluation. The candidate will utilize the client's proprietary targeting tools and databases to develop recommendations as to how best to achieve various objectives. The candidate will work with other analysts to provide comprehensive target assessments while ensuring the sharing of data and knowledge. The candidate may be expected to support the client in meetings with senior-level Government officials and customers to present details of completed all-source analysis. The candidate will also be required provide timely input to the client on any issues that arise.
- Utilizing a variety of analytic methodologies in support of intelligence issues of a predominately technical nature;
- Developing and delivering briefings as required to provide the results of any analysis performed;
- Maintaining cognizance of future programs, areas of interest and emerging requirements in support of mission partner interests; and
- Working with operations and engineering personnel to ensure requirements are properly articulated and prioritized, and that appropriate technologies are being considered to achieve client objectives.
- Requires at least 12 years of experience with BS/BA, or at least 10 years of experience with MS/MA, or at least 8 years of experience with PhD.
- 5+ years of relevant experience with the DoD or the IC as a technical targeting analyst, or similar.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly ramp up to support the client's needs, multi-task, work autonomously, take the initiative to provide creative alternatives to intractable challenges or systemic problems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment co-located with multiple contractor and client teammates.
- Demonstrated experience using the client's proprietary targeting and analysis tools.
- Experience with client's databases and communication methods.
- All-source analysis and report writing.
- Familiarity with technology forecasting, network analysis, link/relationship discovery and analysis, temporal analysis, data analysis and visualization, and other quantitative methods.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- TS/SCI with Poly.
- Prior client certification as an Analyst.
- Foreign language skills.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)