Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
ManTech is seeking a motivated, mission oriented All Source Analyst in the Fort Meade MD area, with strong customer relationships.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provides intelligence support for contingency operations, battle staff and operational-level planning, joint and multi-lateral training exercises, and strategic engagement policy throughout the Areas of Operational Responsibility (AOR) and Areas of Interest (AOI).
- Monitors and analyzes all strategic and operational aspects of political, military, and economic developments for the countries in the AORs and AOIs.
- Analyst assesses future and on-going political-military developments, military capabilities and doctrine, weapons acquisitions, and employment of military forces within each country.
- Researches, authors, and coordinates threat assessments to support the Commander and the senior leadership as well.
- May function as a team lead or as an individual contributor.
Analysts shall be familiar with the requirements of AR 381-12 (Threat Awareness and Reporting Program); AR 381-20 (US Army Counterintelligence); AR 381-10 (US Intelligence); and DODI 5240.23 (CI Activities in Cyberspace) and shall apply the principles and requirements of these regulations in any contractor- provided analytical support. Analyst must be able to write and produce finished intelligence products for released to the Intelligence Community. Skills and Understanding
Certs and compliance
- 8 years experience performing threat financial intelligence analysis of foreign cyber threats, counterintelligence and terrorism finance while performing CI analysis, operations, or investigations.
- Experience with financial crimes enforcement network (FINCEN).
- Analyst must be able to write and produce finished intelligence products for released to the Intelligence Community.
- Completion of Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE), Association of Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialists (ACAMS), or Certified in Financial Forensics (CFF).
- Attended the Threat finance course (DIA). Experience using MS applications and database/research tools: CLEAR, M3, TAC, CIA WIRe.
- Prior military service as intelligence analyst - MOS 35F (Army), 1N0XX (Air Force), 0231 (Marines), IS rating (NAVY), and 0132 (DoD Civilian).
ACFE or ACAMS or CFF
Bachelor's degree and/or 10 years of experience in related field, at a minimum. Clearance
: TS/SCI Travel
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000. ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer - minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please click email@example.com and provide your name and contact information.