Job ID: 2112827
Location: SAN DIEGO , CA , US
Date Posted: 2021-08-25
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Top Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking an experienced and self-driven COMSEC Account Manager (CAM)/Alternate Facility Security Officer (FSO) to join a team of highly motivated and diverse professionals in San Diego, CA. This position will be integrated into daily activities and operations, while supporting the FSO in duties outlined in the NISPOM.
Key duties and/or responsibilities, to include, but are not limited to:
• Receive and send out COMSEC material through NSA approved channels and per program schedule
• Working knowledge of key loading of crypto-gear
• Familiarity of the Electronic Key Management System (EKMS)
• Maintain accountability of COMSEC items through inventory, self-inspection, and tracking in Distributed INFOSEC Accounting System (DIAS)
• Support government inspections
• Personnel Security (PERSEC) processing, to include pre-screens, Special Access Program (SAP) package preparation, enterprise service support ticketing, initiating, maintaining and terminating security clearances in the Defense Information System for Security (DISS), and SAIC's Security Information Management Systems (SIMS)
• Conduct COMSEC/CRYPTO briefings, security indoctrinations/debriefings, Security Awareness Training and Education (SATE), Operations Security (OPSEC), and other security related briefings
• Investigate security incidents and violations; prepare reports of investigations for the corporation and customers, making specific recommendations for corrective and preventive actions
• Author and implement security planning documentation, such as OPSEC, Standard Practices and Procedures (SPP), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP), and other related plans in accordance with contract requirements
• Assist with security inspections/self-inspections, meeting preparation, employee and visitor badging, circulation control, general facility management, and flexibility to provide surge support for other security functions when needed across the team
• Ensure compliance with the prime DD-254, subcontractor DD-254s, and applicable classification guides
• Bachelor's degree with 5+ years of related experience. Additional experience will be accepted in lieu of degree.
• Must have a current/active Top Secret Clearance
• Must have strong interpersonal skills/briefing skills; communicate with senior level internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations and independent decision making with minimal direct supervision while representing the security organization
• Working knowledge of applicable government manuals, such as NSA/CSS COMSEC Manual 3-16, NISPOM, DOD 5205.07, and Intelligence Community Directive (ICD)s
• Must have an understanding of the various security disciplines (Communications Security, Personnel Security, Physical Security, Information Security, Insider Threat, Operations Security, and Industrial Security)
• Well versed in Microsoft Office suite (MSWord, Excel, Power Point)
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.