VariQ is looking for an energetic, creative, collaborative individual to join a fast-paced, dynamic team within a leading-edge technology company. This role will support and facilitate the SVP and Operations executive as our company continues to be innovative and provide thought leadership within the tech space.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, eager to take on new initiatives, not afraid to ask questions or learn new things, and thrive in an atmosphere of change. This hybrid role is a blend of typical administrative duties and special projects, employee and customer interactions which will require creativity, initiative, and a passion for creating excellence.
If you have a "can do" mindset, thrive on change, and love a good challenge, welcome to VariQ!
* Location: 2600 Tower Oaks Blvd Suite 300 Rockville, MD
* Salary: Dependent upon experience
* Security Clearance: none
* Available: ASAP
* Acting as the point of contact between executives and employees/clients;
* Performing office and administrative duties to assist executive management including: executive communications, writing, editing documentation, and create reports for internal/external use.
* Contributes to social media content creation and posting.
* Spearhead admin and creative projects and initiatives such as employee events, social media campaigns, industry events, etc.;
* Screening calls, managing calendars, making travel, meeting and event arrangements, including after hour events such as conferences, speaking engagements, networking events, and staff appreciation events;
* Producing information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics;
* Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel;
* Preparing presentations, regular reports and update internal databases;
* Schedule meetings and appointments;
* Maintain an organized filing system of electronic documents in SharePoint and other collaborative technologies;
* Strong communication skills (via phone, email and in-person);
* Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work;
* Experience exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information;
* Develop and sustain a level of professionalism among staff and clientele.
* Professional experience with administrative-type duties highly preferred.
* Advanced Microsoft Office skills, with an ability to become familiar with firm-specific programs and software;
* Strong organizational, project management and problem-solving skills with multi-tasking abilities;
* Exceptional interpersonal skills;
* Friendly and professional demeanor.
VariQ is an equal opportunity employer.