Amazon Connect - Specialist LeaderWho we are
Do you like helping customers implement innovative AI driven cloud based omni channel contact centers and solve technical problems? Would you like to do this using the latest cloud computing technologies? Do you have a knack for helping groups understand application architectures and integration approaches? Do you have the consultative and leadership skills to help customers succeed with their cloud efforts?
Deloitte is looking for Senior Consultants to help build and drive the Amazon Connect offering. If you are a highly technical person and can dive deep and build complex AWS optimized architectures and assist Clients in building and deploying Amazon Connect based Contact Centers, we want to hear from you! Work you'll do
This role requires both breadth and depth in cloud and a number of related technology domains (e.g. applications, infrastructure, security, software development, analytics). But more specifically this role is focused on supporting our growing cloud customer call center practice leveraging Amazon Connect. Types of things you will support with:
- Amazon Connect architecture SME/Lead supporting projects across Deloitte Cloud Engineering leading design, architecture and implementation solutions on our toughest client problems and technology challenges
- Working and building relationships with client technology leaders (C-Level, VPs, Directors, etc.) to harness the benefits cloud call center technologies
- Conduct knowledge sharing or training sessions on cloud or Deloitte capabilities
- Development of best practice and knowledge sharing through a number of methods (e.g. blogposts, whitepapers, articles, prototypes, proof of concepts, workshops, demos, breakout sessions)
- Support pursuits and opportunities to help drive growth
- Maintaining your technology edge by continuing to grow your technology acumen through continuous research and learning of future trends
- Deep and relevant contact center industry experience
- Experience and expertise building integrations across WFM, CRM, Unified Communications and other related contact center solutions
- Experience using and leveraging APIs
- Knowledge and experience of cloud computing and cloud computing models (IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Self-starter with deep hands-on work experience with production implementations on public cloud providers within large enterprises
- Direct experience with leading, designing, and developing cloud architecture designs that align with well-architected cloud principles such as operational excellence, security, performance efficiency, reliability, and cost optimization
- Ability to travel 50%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- 15+ years of overall experience, to include a minimum of 5 years of enterprise, full-life cycle in Architecture in the professional IT/Software Development services industry
- 10+ years project experience architecting, building, and supporting cloud-based solutions on AWS
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Applicable cloud certification within AWS
- Current or previous proven experience and hands-on as a successful senior engineer and/or cloud engineer (highly desirable)
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle and concepts such as agile, SCRUM, CI/CD, and DevOps
- Demonstrated skills in leadership, communication, coaching, analysis, troubleshooting and problem solving
- Experienced, persuasive and effective presenter, both written and verbal.
- Experience leading high-performing, results driven teams with a focus on client satisfaction.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to handle diverse situations, multiple initiatives and rapidly changing priorities.
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.