We are looking for candidates for the following position. If you are interested, please forward your updated resume and rate requirement. Please also answer the following qualifying questions when you reply. If you are not interested but know someone who might be, please feel free to forward this info.
Job Title: AWS, Java/J2EE Consultant
Duration: Portland, OR
Location: 3+ months contract
- 'AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate' as one of the mandatory requirements.
- API's-Standards/Methods - AWS experience of building API Gateway, Lambdas, Dynamo DB, Kinesis, SNS, EC2. Node js to write Lambdas, mocha & chai for unit testing
- J2EE - Cloud Computing, Linux, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hbase, Kudu, and NoSQL platforms
- Should have relevant work experience in AWS?
- Should have hands on experience with GIT and Maven?
- Should have hands on development experience with popular Java IDE like Eclipse or IntelliJ IDEA?
- Should have hands on experience with working on Linux development machines or Virtual Machines?
Description Of Services
- APIs, JSON, REST, and other relevant W3C open standards
- Expertise working with AWS Cloud (EC2, ECS, Lambda functions etc)
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Cloud Computing, Linux, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, Hbase, Kudu, and NoSQL platforms in general
- Relational database platforms, database design, and SQL
- Able to handle and prioritize many tasks at once. Ability to comfortably work across multiple technical areas simultaneously or as need arises. Must be comfortable with unexpected work load and priority changes.
- Excellent knowledge of Linux/Unix systems and an in-depth understanding of networking protocols
- Experience writing Unix Shell and SQL scripting
- Must be comfortable working with source control(GIT, GIT bash.., etc) and unit testing
- Fluent in either SQL, Hive scripting
- Deliver user stories by designing and implementing them in an Agile software development model.