Atlanta, GA Description:
No Corp to Corp
Hybrid role 2 days on site.
3+ Years experience required
Proficient in Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure application development skills for more than one technology as well as multiple design techniques
Working proficiency in Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
3-5+ Years Technical expertise
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Experience with AWS, Redshift and Snowflake
• Experience with security, isolation and multi-tenant design of distributed cloud services
• Understanding of RESTful API design best practices and experience in developing them
• Experience with Hadoop ecosystem technology stacks as HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Spark, MapReduce, Cloudera etc.
• Experience in using Eclipse/IntelliJ, Maven, Jenkins, GIT, JIRA, Control M or equivalent tools
• Working knowledge of at least a few of the common frameworks like Spring, Apache, Hibernate or similar ORM tools
• Experience with Casandra, Kafka preferred.
• ETL based High volume Real Time & Batch application processing.
• Experienced in developing large scale enterprise applications using Big Data open source solutions such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, and Elastic Search
• Experience with Scala, Java and/or Python
• Hands-on experience with RDBMS (Oracle, Mysql) and NoSql (Cassandra)
• Experience with Change Management and Incident Management processContact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com