Cognizant Technology Solutions is currently seeking a highly skilled AWS Solution Architect to help identify, qualify and build solutions that support our customers Digital Business in the cloud. The responsibilities will include working closely with various teams to drive sales campaigns focused on our portfolio of AWS cloud services. Ability to work independently and remotely, with willingness travel for client engagements as needed.
We continuously seek exceptional associates when recruiting new employees. We pride ourselves on having extensive experience working with leading property and casualty insurers. Cognizant's delivery model is infused with a distinct culture of high customer satisfaction.
Are you ready to be a change-maker? At Cognizant, we believe those who challenge the way they work today will lead the way tomorrow.
AWS Solution architect will help organizations understand best practices around advanced cloud solutions using AWS services, and how to modernize applications and data for digital readiness. As a Ideal candidate you must have a breadth of experience in application, data and security architectures and exposure to design patterns in software engineering, database design and distributed computing.
- In partnership with the sales teams, formulate and execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives through the adoption of AWS and Cognizant Offerings
- As a key member of the business development and sales team, ensure success in modernizing and migrating applications, data and IoT on AWS
- Educate customers of all sizes on the value proposition of Cognizant offerings for AWS, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud
- Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to customers considering or already using AWS
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the Cognizant architect community
- Author or contribute to Cognizant blogs, whitepapers and webinars
- Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Act as a technical liaison between customers and delivery teams
- 13+ years of design, implementation, and/or consulting experience with distributed applications or systems architecture with minimum 5+ years of experience with infrastructure/application architecture, database architecture and networking
- 3+ years relevant experience in technology/software consulting
- The ideal candidate will have past experience of working as a Senior Application or Infrastructure Solution Architect.
- Candidate will enjoy keeping your existing technical skills updated and developing new ones, so you can make strong contributions to deep architecture discussions. You will regularly take part in deep-dive education and design exercises to create world-class solutions built on AWS.
- Dynamic, self-motivated and fun to work with. Ability to take on technical challenges and have fun solving business problems with AWS based solutions.
- Enjoy working with enterprise customers, you will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building cloud solutions for a diverse and challenging set of enterprise customers.
- Have a strong understanding of large scale distributed computing architectures.
- Experience migrating or transforming legacy customer solutions to the cloud
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with internal and external executives, IT management, technical conferences and development teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to continuously adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Deep exposure to micro-services architectures, data lake design, container orchestration platforms, DevOps and CI/CD
- Visit customer locations and partner events (travel up to 25%)
- Computer Science, Math or Engineering degree
- AWS Professional Architect certification
Our strength is built on our ability to work together. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
If you are comfortable with ambiguity, excited by change, and excel through autonomy, we would love to hear from you.