R&D position for Board Level Analog Electronics Design for ATE instruments. (Automated Test Equipment).
The job entails creating Advanced Analog Circuits with Superior Signal Integrity while exceeding Demanding Product Requirements. Important engineering skills are the proper use of feedback, low-noise
techniques, low temperature/time drift methods, interference minimizing grounding strategies, and precision performance designs.
AMT designs and produces state of the art testing equipment for world's leading memory semiconductor manufacturers. You will participate in all aspects of product design from concept to production
release, including feature definition, design implementation, verification, and qualification for production readiness for ATE equipment used by advanced electronic manufacturers.
* Develop product definition, feature set and board level design and verification strategy from high-level requirements.
* PCB ( Board ) Level Circuit design for high-precision, low-noise, time and temperature stable electronic designs for precision measurement instrumentation. Typical Circuits include :
o DPS (Programmable DUT Power supplies),
o PMU (Parametric Measurement unit)
o Signal conditioning circuits
o Other ADC and DAC based circuits
* ASIC Based solutions:
o Develop definition and detailed requirements for ASIC based solutions (when appropriate)
o Collaborate with ASIC partners to develop and validate ASIC solutions
* Analog circuit design and analysis.
* Expert level knowledge of
* DC/AC signal parameters, compositions, and transforms.
* Analog circuit topologies (operational amplifier ( op-amp) , gain block, inverter, differentiator, integrator, filters), Feedback loop stability and circuit simulation methods.
* ADC and DAC based circuits
* SPICE simulations
* low-noise techniques, low temperature/time drift methods, interference minimizing grounding strategies, and precision performance designs.
* Experienced with use of relevant lab instruments.
* Practical knowledge of PCB construction, properties, effect of PCB materials on signal quality.
* Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills; ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team (HW, ASIC, SW and Mechanical design engineers)
* Digital electronics design skills are an added plus but not a core job requirement
Requirements and Qualifications:
* MS in Electrical Engineering or related field + Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
* B.S in Electrical Engineering or related field + Minimum 7 years of relevant experience
2756 N Green Valley Parkway, Suite 209 Henderson, NV, 89014Contact