US Tech Solutions is seeking a “Analyst - Social Media Analyst” for a 06+ Months Contract position with a client in Burbank, CA.
- Monitor social media conversations related to company properties using a suite of social listening tools; report on themes, drivers, sentiment, and other KPIs.
- Track performance of owned, paid, and competitive social media activity using a suite of social measurement tools; report on impressions, reach, engagement, and other KPIs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Marketing, Sales, Research, etc.) to understand business objectives and the larger strategic context behind individual initiatives.
- Prepare visually appealing reports that translate data into insights.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Past experience with social listening and analytics, must be able to pull data about social marketing efforts and consumer-driven conversation on the social web rather than someone who manages campaigns and posts on a brand's social handles, must have strong experience with Excel & PowerPoint.
- 3+ years relevant social media reporting experience; entertainment industry experience a plus.
- Keen interest in ever-evolving social media landscape (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat).
- Experience setting up social tracking topics and pulling relevant data from leading social listening tools (e.g. Net Base, Crimson Hexagon, Sysomos).
- Experience tracking owned, paid, and competitive performance using leading social measurement tools (e.g. Shareablee, ListenFirst, Sprinklr).
- Familiarity with social platforms’ native analytics offerings (e.g. Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, YouTube Analytics, etc.)
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and other MS Office applications.
- Outstanding research and analytical skills; ability to glean insights from disparate data sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills, with some project management experience a plus.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- A proactive self-starter who enjoys working in a team and thrives in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with US Tech Solutions:
As a US Tech Solutions consultant, we are proud to offer access to the following benefits:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Account and Delivery Manager for client support
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated “The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: www.ustechsolutions.com.
“US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and “US Citizens & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Thank you for your time.
US Tech Solutions