About Retail Business Services
Retail Business Services, LLC, is the services company of Ahold Delhaize USA, currently providing services to five East Coast grocery brands, including Food Lion, The GIANT Company, Giant Food, Hannaford and Stop & Shop. Retail Business Services leverages the scale of the local brands to drive synergies and provides industry-leading expertise, insights and analytics to local brands to support their strategies with services including Information Technology, Merchandising, Marketing & Sourcing Services, Private Brand Products, Pharmacy Services, Not for Resale, Store Services, Financial Services, Legal Services, Communications, Supply Chain and People Systems and Services. Retail Business Services operates across seven campuses in the Greater Charlotte, Harrisburg, D.C., Portland, Boston and Chicago Areas. For more information, visit www.retailbusinessservices.com. To stay updated with the latest news, follow Retail Business Services on LinkedIn (@Retail-Business-Services) and Twitter (@RBServicesNews).
Position Title: Analyst IV Systems - PTAC
Position Location: Chicago, Il
We are seeking top notch, high energy, and positive candidates to help us meet the increasing growth and demand in the online grocery delivery market. Are you the right candidate for an agile, highly collaborative, modern tool infused and thriving environment? Our growing company currently has an opportunity for a professional and experienced individual to fill the role of IT Systems Analyst IV on our established Service Delivery team. The Analyst would be the first level point of contact for our lower level analysts, with all questions and problems related to computer/system issues. This individual will act as a shift lead for the department. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established team in a leadership position.
We are looking for an experienced IT professional to join our 24x7 team. The official title, Service Delivery Coordinator IV, is responsible for providing guidance and leadership to lower level analyst positions. Will also be responsible for technical and troubleshooting assistance related to hardware, software, mobile devices, and other technical platforms implemented, as needed. This position has responsibility across the domain and requires a strong knowledge in Infrastructure, Operations, and distributed computing/applications. The qualified candidate will also assist in the business continuity, disaster recovery, and IT compliance objectives set forth by the management team. This role is considered a "shift lead" role within the department with responsibilities in addition to those expected of the lower level analyst roles .
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
• Serve as shift lead position taking 2nd level calls from lower level analyst positions.
• Serve as an escalation point for P1/P2 incidents
• Autonomously escalate P1/P2 incidents identified through ticketing & system monitoring
• Assist with training, coaching, and mentorship of department analysts at the request of Service Delivery management.
• Assist Service Delivery Management with process improvement activities & projects
• Gather detailed information during triage and utilize logical problem-solving skills and techniques to troubleshoot and resolve complex issues
• Manage and triage all calls opened by self or other team members while prioritizing business impacting issues over day to day end user issues
• Responsible for resolution of technical issues involving production applications (e.g. network outages, failed applications, hardware failures)
• Support tools/applications to ensure all steps for error recovery have been performed to resolve reported problems prior to escalating to second level support groups
• Understand the mechanical systems, software relations, differences, and other functionalities in the appropriate warehouses and shares knowledge with other teams and vendors
• Produce and maintain high-quality documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
• Escalate complex and/or high priority problems to the appropriate support groups or vendors for resolution
• Collaborate with system administrators, network administrators, developers and other internal teams and vendors to maintain appropriate tools, monitoring, reporting and site metrics to track needs and trends for support, issues and capacity changes
• Write technical documentation for all new systems and processes that affect Infrastructure Environments, as well as train other team members and end users
#Dicejob Requirements Basic Requirements:
• CompTIA A+ and/or CompTIA Network+ Certification
• MAC O/S and Windows knowledge
• Knowledge/Experience with Ticket Tracking Systems
• Warehouse IT Operation Support experience
• Intermediate knowledge of the Linux OS
• Beginner to intermediate knowledge of Citrix/NetScaler
• Beginner to intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Support
• O365/Gmail collaborative platforms
• Familiarity with (but not required) Jira/Atlassian/Slack/
• Documentation/Technical Writing Skills
• 5+ years Customer Service experience, or equivalent
• 5+ years of technical experience
• 1-2 Years of shift lead experience a plus
• Ability to work 10 hour shifts 4 days a week in a 24x7 environment.
• Associate degree or bachelor's degree preferred
• CompTIA A+ and/or Network + certification preferred (but not required)
• Strong understanding of network hardware and software
• Excellent patience, interpersonal and guest service skills
• Strong knowledge of Windows 10, Windows 7, Microsoft O365, and MAC O/S
• Familiarity with Jamf and SCCM a plus
• Enjoy working with people and place high importance on internal client service satisfaction
• Must be detail oriented